Behind every great SEO specialist is a great piece of optimization software. Peter Roesler is no different. When you combine his incomparable SEO knowledge with his state-of-the-software, you have a match made in rankings heaven. Peter uses this software everyday to enhance your service and to ensure you are completely satisfied with your website progression.
- Google's keyword tool - why trust 3rd party software when Google provides all the information you need. Enter a keyword and see suggested keywords and their traffic, make sure what you are optimizing for has traffic.
- Google Webmaster Tools - Great free resource loaded with resourceful information about your website. Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google. To get started, simply add and verify your site and you'll start to see information right away.
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- SEO Book's Rank Checker - DO NOT PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THIS WEBSITE. Just use the free tool. Great way to check your rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo, not always accurate, but gives a good idea.
- W3 Validator - Valid code is very important to ranking and cross browser performance make sure your website is correctly coded and validates.
- Website Grader - DO NOT PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THIS WEBSITE. Just use the free tool. Great way to check your SEO score, although the ranking doesn't entirely matter, I strongly suggest you make the changes to improve your score.
- Broken Link Checker - Broken links go no where, make sure all of the broken links on your website are corrected as they provide dead ends for Search Bots.
- Sitemap Generator - DO NOT PAY FOR THE FULL VERSION. Just use the free tool. Great way to quickly create a sitemap and upload it to your website.
- Yahoo Site Explorer - See who's linking to your competition, how many pages they have and what you need to do to outrank them.
- Compete Site Analytics - See how your traffic and rankings compare to your competition, no need for a membership the free version is great.